180L Paddle Mixer
This machine's inter-meshing paddle shafts gently and efficiently mix all kinds of products, regardless of viscosity or stickiness. It is a perfect meat mixer - great for beef burgers, ground meat, sausage meat and poultry - and also the best choice for mixing cereals, powders, vegetables, salads, dried herbs, and many other products.
- Easy programmable mixing for excellent consistency of a wide range of products
- Robust, reliable and easy-to-clean construction
- Easy operation, handling and cleanliness
- Ideal for fresh and frozen mixtures (separate or together)
- Quick and effective mixing times
- Gentle treatment of materials
- Quick discharge time
- Minimum product residue and cross-mixing of batches
- Excellent distribution and absorption of liquids, spices and additives
Available models: MIX-180 (180L),
MIX-3600 (3600L). Contact us for technical information on the MIX-4500 (4500L), MIX-6000 (6000L) and MIX-8000 (8000L).
Even mixing in under 2 minutes
The N&N MIX series of mixers enables the gentle and effective mixing of products such as meat, poultry, cereals, vegetables and sandwich fillings. Mixing times of less than two minutes are achievable.
Quick and effective discharge
The N&N MIX series has a short discharge time and leaves minimal product in the mixing bowl. The level of the
displacement between the two mixer halves provides fast discharge to the large outlet door which helps to ensure corner-to-corner mixing.
The body and shafts of the MIX series mixing machines are constructed of 100% stainless steel. All corners of the hopper and bowl are curved and surfaces are expertly ground and bead blasted or polished to facilitate thorough cleaning. The machine's three zone construction completely isolates the drive, bearings, sprocket, chain and lubrication points from the mixing chamber; this prevents food products from being contaminated by lubricants or bacteria.
The mixer can be optionally equipped with a colour touch-screen and PLC for user-friendly operation. The software enables up to 100 mixing programs to be saved, each with up to 5 programmable steps.
The mixer can be optionally equipped with a liquid N2 or CO2 cooling system. Cooling ensures viscosity and plasticity, which helps and strengthens forming, thus maintaining the product shape during further processing. In addition, cooling reduces development of bacteria and prolongs the storage period of the mixed product.
The mixer can be equipped with the following options:
- Column loaders
- PLC and HMI
- Variable speed control
- Weighing system
- Water dispenser
- Temperature sensor
- Liquid N2 or CO2 cooling with bottom- or top-mounted nozzles
- Easy Clean System: A special system of monolithic seals, that allows thorough cleaning inside the machine. This is achieved through quick and easy disassembly (5 minutes).
- Double heating/cooling jacket (soups, cheeses, sauces) - MIXCook series
- Direct steam injection nozzles (example applications: ready meals, meat products, vegetables, baby food and pet food) - MIXCook series
- Scrapers - MIXCook series
- Ribbon shafts