Lead Technology > MKH-4 High Speed Horizontal Cartoner
MKH-4 High Speed Horizontal Cartoner
The MKH-4 is a fully automatic, continuous, end-load cartoner that is controlled by a full servo system on each axis.
- Production speed of up to 180 cartons per minute
- Double planetary system pulls carton from magazine while simultaneously erecting box
- New design vacuum system eliminates leakage and maximises efficiency
- Cleanly designed, low profile machine provides clean safe work area
- Mobile, highly flexible, with easily accessible mechanical and electrical parts
The machine has a variety of unique advantages:
- The carton erection rotary head is built with a double planetary system to pull the carton out from the magazine while simultaneously erecting the box. A pre-opened box is part of the system.
- The vacuum system is a new design that allows the usage of air pressure instead of vacuum, resulting in no leakage and maximum efficiency.
- It achieves high performance and is easily adjusted to synchronize the machine with high accuracy while running.
- Clean Design - The design of the new MKH-4 provides a low-profile machine with a straight clean line, surrounded by a totally clean area that is safe for work.
- Accessibility - All mechanical and electronic parts are easily accessible and visible so any irregular Issue can be identified immediately.
- Mobility - The wheels of the MKH-4 make it easily movable and highly flexible.
- The machine arrives with a standard Beckhoff motion system with a WIN7 operation system and large 12″ screen.
- Full diagnostic fault
- In-feed conveyor
- Automatic feeding of product into carton
- Mechanical indicators and calibrated scales
- Adjustable carton magazine
- Overload system on product feeding system
- Hot-melt glue system
- All information available on screen to enable viewing the components' location and possible faults on a 3D interactive model
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual periodic maintenance reminders
- PDF file of system manual
- Log file of faults, indicated by date & time
- Fully remote access service supported by real-time video camera installed on the system
- These applications reduce downtime of machines while waiting for service or local technical support.
- Irregular carton shapes (triangular or other)
- Data coding
- Right/left versions available
- Automatic integration of in-feed system for any product upon request
- medical supplies
- panty shields
- chocolate bars
- confectionery trays
- pasta trays
- tissue paper
- paper towels
- water filters
| Production Speed||
|Drive||Fully servo driven
|Speed||Up to 180 cartons per minute
|Final speed||Depends on product's orientation and length
|Box Size Range||
|Minimum||(L) 100mm (4") x (W) 40mm (1.8") x (H) 20mm (0.8")
|Maximum||(L) 330mm (13") x (W) 220mm (8.6") x (H) 110mm (4.3")
|Special applications upon request
|Input Power||200/380 volt, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz, 2.5 kw. Other requirements are available.
|Control Circuit||24 VDC
|Operating pressure||88psi (6 atm)
|Line pressure||103 psi (7 atm)
|Air consumption||400 L/min at 6 bar
|Hot-melt air pressure||20-59 psi (1.4- 4 atm)
|Display||12″ touch screen
|PLC Controller||Beckhoff PLC controller
|Construction, weights & dimensions||
|Construction||Stainless steel construction
|Net weight||1200 kg
Ask a question about this item
You might also be interested in...