|The new Cobalt 300 Series Collator and 100 Series Case Former/Packer System for standup pouches, bags and cartons utilizes Moving Tape Head Technology to bottom seal corrugated cases and manually pack product. Products are collated, counted and neatly organized for easy case packing by the operator. Customers report quick payback by
reducing labor and increasing throughput.
The Cobalt 300 Series Collator makes packing more efficient and ergonomically friendly over traditional turntable pack-off lines, eliminating repetitive twisting motions and simplifying product pick-up and case packing by the operator. Case counts are selected on the control panel eliminating counting errors.
Compact, portable and flexible, the system changeover from size to size takes two minutes.
Complete with the following:
- Variable speed collator infeed conveyor accepts product from a horizontal pouch machine or vertical bagger.
- Operator uses the product changeover selector switch to change package sizes.
- Bag pivot positions and controls stand-up pouches and bags. On/off control provided.
- Switch selectable air assist provided for difficult and unstable packages.
- Bag count preset for operator pack convenience. Gaps are created between product counts.
- Locking swivel casters provide portability.
- Controls include system start/stop/on, auto cycle indicator, product size selector, bag pivot and air assist on/off and bag preset.
- Collating conveyor height adjustment range of 381mm (15 inches) allows conveyor height to match top of case flaps for ease of loading..
- Adjustable 304 stainless steel conveyor side rails.
- Gunmetal gray powder coat frame with 304 stainless steel or food grade material for package contact parts.
- 230V, 50Hz Single Phase Incoming Power with 6 foot long power cord; 15A required. 24 VDC power for controls.
- 80 PSI minimum; 0.5CFM maximum compressed air required.
- Collating Conveyor Additional Length (per foot)
- Opposite Hand Machine
- Stainless Steel and Aluminium Construction
|Size/Capacity:||Bagged Product Size: Most products larger than 101.6mm long (4 inch) x 101.6mm wide (4 inch)|
Backed by warranty
We supply our used machinery fully serviced, production ready and backed by warranty. This is included in our initial quotation.
See your machinery running your product and/or packaging in our shop before it is delivered to your plant. You can be confident your machinery will be production ready after installation.
This allows you to see your system running and make those final critical changes that often make all the difference.
Our engineers are able to design your system to fit the floorplan of your plant, then build, configure and test it in our shop before delivering it plug-n-play on arrival.
Our engineers can train your staff in our shop, or we can arrange on-site commissioning and training (at additional cost).
We provide export crating, container loading and overseas freight services at additional cost.
For loose container load (LCL), we arrange an export crate using treated wood according to the machine size (to protect the machine from damage during transport) and crate the machine at our warehouse.
For full container load (FCL), we bring the empty container, load the equipment, and lash/secure them inside the container at our warehouse. We can then arrange either seafreight or airfreight to the customer's nominated destination sea/airports.
We usually arrange on the CFR (Cost and Freight) basis as per Incoterms.
Marine insurance, applicable local duties/taxes, custom clearance and delivery to customer's site in their destination country are to the customer's account.
We regularly provide this service for customers in New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the USA and Asia.
This brand new automatic carton erector has proved reliable, efficient and very well priced. It is a real winner with our sales & technical teams - but ...
This machine erects a box, inserts the product and closes it in a tuck motion. Maximum size of carton 82mm W and 170mm L.
This brand new IOPAK Semi Automatic Horizontal Carton end flap closer gluer is very competitively priced and an ideal machine for the contract packer. ...
- Folds bottom covers of carton - Can be used as platform for packing products