Lead Technology > MKH-3 Horizontal End Load Cartoner
MKH-3 Horizontal End Load Cartoner
The MKH-3 is the world's most flexible end load cartoner. The machine can be adjusted to pack different carton shapes in less than 1 minute.
- Fully automatic
- Production speed of up to 50 cartons per minute
- Intermittent system that is designed to be very simple to operate and maintain
- A very cost effective cartoner
The MKH-3 is designed for short-term multitasking. It can also run different types of shapes with a five-minute changeover time.
The system is AC- or servo-controlled, providing high performance and ease in synchronizing the machine.
- Set up time - 5-10 minutes, depending on the product.
- Clean Design - The design of the new MKH-3 provides a low-profile machine with a straight clean line, surrounded by a totally clean area that is safe for work.
- Accessibility - All mechanical and electronic parts are easily accessible and visible so that any irregular issue can be identified immediately.
- Mobility - The wheels of the MKH-3 make it easily movable and highly flexible. In no time at all, it can be relocated by simply rolling it to its new location.
- Manual Feeding - The MKH-3 can run as either a manual or fully automated feeder, giving high product flexibility.
- Full diagnostic fault
- In-feed conveyor
- Automatic product feeding into the carton
- Digital indicators and calibrated scales
- Generator vacuum source
- Adjustable carton magazine
- Overload system on the product-feeding system
- Hot-melt glue system
- OMRON system
- 6" touch screen
New applications include:
- Log file of faults, indicated by date & time
- Fully remote access service, supported by a real-time video camera installed on the system
These applications enable easy operation and reduce machine downtime while waiting for service or local technical support.
- Tuck-in style
- Tuck-in + glue style
- Irregular carton shapes - triangular or other
- Data coding
- Right/left versions available
- Leaflet system
- Automatic integration of in-feed system for any product upon request
- medical supplies
- panty shields
|Drive||Fully AC driven motor
|Speed||Up to 50 cartons per minute
|Final speed||Depends on product orientation and length
|Box Size Range||
|Minimum||(L) 100mm (4″) x (W) 20mm (0.8″) x (H) 10mm (0.4″)
|Maximum||(L) 330mm (13″) x (W) 200mm (7.8″) x (H) 110mm (4.3″)
|Special applications upon request
|Input power||200/380 volt, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz, 2.5 kw. Other requirements are available.
|Control circuit||24 VDC
|Operating pressure||88psi (6 atm)
|Line pressure||103 psi (7 atm)
|Air consumption||400 L/min at 6 bar
|Hot-melt air pressure||20-59 psi (1.4 - 4 atm)
|Display||6″ touch screen
|PLC Controller||Omron PLC controller
|Construction, weights & dimensions||
|Construction||Stainless steel construction
Ask a question about this item
You might also be interested in...